In order to improve the effectiveness of herbicides,Electric sprayerDuring the dispensing process, it is necessary to pay attention to the following four issues:
1. Herbicide dosage form
There are many forms of herbicides, and different forms of preparation are different. For example, emulsions, liquids and suspensions will dissolve and diffuse quickly after seeing water. The herbicides of these dosage forms can be prepared by one-step dilution method. That is, a certain amount of herbicides are directly added to the sprayer for dilution. After dilution, they can be sprayed. Shi. This method can be used for 72% Dole Emulsion and 90% Honex EC.
Wettable powders, dry suspension emulsions and other dosage forms can not use one-step dilution method, but it is necessary to use two-step dilution method to make: it is to accurately weigh the herbicide according to the requirements, add a small amount of water and stir to make it fully dissolved is the mother liquor. The second step is to add a certain amount of mother liquor to a certain amount of water, which can be sprayed after being evenly diluted. 75% boring suspoemulsion, 25% herbicidal wettable powders, etc. are necessary to use this method to dilute, but never use one-step dilution method.
2. Make diluent
To make the diluent in the sprayer medicine box, it is necessary to add about 10 cm of water to the medicine box before adding the medicine or mother liquor to the medicine box gradually, then add water to the water level line and spray. Never pour the medicament or mother liquor into the water tank before adding fresh water or after filling the water tank. It is difficult to make a uniform dilution, which will seriously affect the control effect.
3. After the medicine liquid in the medicine box is prepared, it should be sprayed immediately
The reason is that the specific gravity of various herbicides is not exactly the same as that of water. For example, the specific gravity of herbicides is greater than water. After storage for a period of time, the herbicides will sink, resulting in a large concentration of the lower part of the liquid and a small concentration of the upper part, which seriously affects the herbicide. effect.
4. The diluent in the sprayer is better to the water level line added to the sprayer
The diluent in the electric sprayer should be added to the water level line of the sprayer, and it should never be filled at once. If the sprayer medicine box is full, the medicine liquid in the medicine box is difficult to shake when the sprayer walks, and the medicine simply appears to sink or float, which affects the uniformity of the medicine liquid and thus affects the weeding effect. In addition, when the applicator is applying the medicine, the medicine liquid is simply spilled from the mouth of the medicine box and spills onto the agent, so the medicine liquid in the medicine box must not be overfilled.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to maintain the electric sprayer?
- Characteristics and application scope of self-propelled fight drugs
- 48 V Applicable scope of automatic spraying machine
- Teach you how to buy 48 v automatic fight drugs
- How to choose and buy a four-wheeled drug fight machine?
- How to extend the service life of self-propelled fight drugs?
- What are the common faults of electric sprayers
- How to operate the self-propelled medicine fight machine correctly?
- What are the steps for using self-propelled fight drugs?
- What are the environmental protection values of plastic turnover baskets?
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of the reel type drought-resistant sprinkler irrigation machine
- What should I pay attention to when using self-propelled fight drugs?